Canines have a set of solid molars and extremely strong jaws which enable them to crush and chew raw meaty bones such as necks, backs, wings, ribs and carcass. Through the consumption of such bones, canines are able to acquire an easily assimilated, natural form of calcium essential to their skeletal health. In addition, raw meaty bones offer an excellent method for dogs to exercise their jaws, massage their gums and clean their teeth while consuming amino and essential fatty acids that promote a superior quality of health.
Primal Pet Foods carries a full line of raw meaty bones for your dog to have as part of their daily feeding or as a treat to enhance their tooth, gum and jaw health. Primal raw meaty bones should always be fed under the supervision of a human being so as to ensure your pet does not consume their bone(s) too quickly.Primal Pet Foods carries the following line of canine raw meaty bones:Recreational Bones:
- Can be feed as a recreational treat up to 2 bones per week.
- Always monitor your dog when feeding recreational bones.
- Once completely cleaned, bones should be discarded within 1 to 2 days.
- Marrow bones are NOT to be completely consumed.
- Use for tooth & gum nourishment.
- Natural source of protein & fat.
- Raw entertainment for your pet.
- Buffalo & Beef raised in the USA without antibiotics or added hormones.
FEEDING INSTRUCTIONS: Always monitor your dog when feeding raw bones. Feed as a recreational treat 1 to 2 bones per week. Discard bones within 1 day after feeding. Please be advised recreational raw bones are dense and are not meant for prolonged chewing. Prolonged chewing may cause unwanted wear to your pets teeth.
SAFE HANDLING: Keep raw bones frozen until ready to use. Keep raw bones separate from other foods. Wash all work surfaces including cutting boards, utensils and hands after handling raw bones. Keep raw meats and poultry away from children.
This product was added to our catalog on Friday 11 December, 2009.